Lordship Title of Kitchen ID1165

County:
Parish:
Title Type:
Previous Lords:
Another estate in Pulloxhill, which towards the end of the thirteenth century became known as the manor of KITCHEN, originated in the land held in 1284 by Richard Wiscard of the abbot of St. Albans. At the Dissolution the overlordship passed to the crown, and was afterwards attached to the manor of the Rectory, of which the manor of Kitchen was held in 1608.
Other Information:
Listed in the Domesday Book:
No

of pages