Lordship Title of Pulloxhill or Greenfield or Harlington Grange ID14052

County:
Parish:
Title Type:
Previous Lords:
A portion of Harlington held by the Abbot of Woburn in 1302 was part of the lands granted to that monastery by Ralph Pyrot in the reign of Henry II, and formed part of the estate afterwards known as Pulloxhill alias Greenfield alias Harlington Grange, whose history has been traced under Pulloxhill (q.v.). It included, besides the grange, a watermill, which also shares the same descent and still exists within the parish.
Other Information:
Listed in the Domesday Book:
No

of pages